1- Preparing the Camera Ready Version
The length of the paper is limited to a maximum of 6 pages (including references). Each paper must be in PDF format, written in English and conform to the IEEE format. You must use ICECCME template. ( http://www.iceccme.com/uploads/doc/ICECCME_template.docx )
2- Before Creating a PDF
* No page numbering should be inserted by the authors.
* Add following Conference Header at RIGHT top of first page of your source file. (Note: It already exists in the conference template)
Proc. of the International Conference on Electrical, Computer, Communications and Mechatronics Engineering (ICECCME)
7-8 October 2021, Mauritius
* Add the copyright notice to the LEFT bottom of the first page of your source document:
Choose from the following options:
a) For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not
protected by U.S. copyright
b) For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is:
978-1-6654-1262-9/21/$31.00 ©2021 Crown
c) For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-6654-1262-9/21/$31.00 ©2021 European Union
d) For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-6654-1262-9/21/$31.00 ©2021 IEEE
If necessary, contact to
email@example.com for the appropriate
3- Verifying the Paper: Steps for checking or converting PDFs using IEEE PDF Express
ICECCE 2021 has registered to use IEEE PDF eXpress to generate and verify the format of all papers submitted. IEEE PDF eXpress is a free service to IEEE Conferences, allowing their authors to make IEEE Xplore-compatible PDFs (Conversion function) or to check PDFs that authors have made themselves for IEEE Xplore compatibility (PDF Check function).
1. Create your manuscript(s).
2. Proofread and check layout of manuscript
3. Create IEEE PDF eXpress account.
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress TM site : http://www.ieee-pdf-express.org
First-time users should do the following:
Select the New Users – Click this link: https://ieee-pdf-express.org/account/signup
Enter the following:
52200X for the Conference ID
your email address
Continue to enter information as prompted.
An online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
4. Upload source file(s) for Conversion; and/or PDFs for Checking (Conference ID is 52200X). Uploading a paper to IEEE PDF eXpress is not the same as submitting the paper to the conference for review. The checked PDF paper still needs to be submitted by the normal means.
5. Use IEEE PDF eXpress to attain IEEE Xplore compatible PDF(s). The site contains extensive instructions, resources, helpful hints and access to technical support.
Please approve your pdf file after converting.
6. Submit final, IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF(s) as per the instructions found below.
4- Submitting the Camera Ready Version
After download your pdf file from IEEE pdf eXpress site and your source file (word or latex file), you should send to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please write your paper number as Subject, file name must be same the produced name by IEEE pdf eXpress)
30 August 2021 is the hard deadline to send the camera-ready version via by e-mail.
PDF version of your camera-ready paper must have passed the PDF Express checks. Please make sure that you submit the same pdf file which has been verified by the PDF Express. Otherwise it will not be accepted !
* Accepted AND presented papers will be published in conference proceeding
* Accepted papers will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore subject to meeting IEEE Xplore's scope and quality requirements