ICECCME 2021 Submission Policies
- All papers submitted to the ICECCME 2021 must be written in English and formatted in the standard IEEE Xplore double-column format (A4 size), you can download template on website.
- Download the initial paper submission format below for initial submission. Failing to conform the standard format will result in rejection.
- All papers must be submitted electronically through EasyChair submission system
- All papers are limited to six (6) pages in the final length. If they exceed 6 pages, author must pay extra fee 50 Euro for per paper.
- The submitted papers requires obligatory less than 25% similarity score compliance. If your paper fails to comply with the regulation, it will not be reviewed and exclude from the conference.
- The decision regarding the acceptance of the papers is at the discretion of the Technical Program Committee. Note that abstract and review type manuscripts are not considered.
- Upon acceptance, at least one of the authors listed in the paper must attend the conference and present the paper according to the schedule of the conference. In the event that the presenter is unable to attend the conference for any reasons, your accepted paper will not be considered for submission of the proceeding to the IEEE Xplore.
- At least one of the authors listed on the paper must register for the ICECCME 2021 to upload the final manuscript. The final manuscript must be prepared based on reviewers’ comments and according to the final paper format as well as IEEE PDF compliance.
- Only paper that have been corrected according to reviewer(s) suggestion will be considered to be included in the final proceedings for the submission to the IEEE Xplore.
* Accepted AND presented papers will be published in conference proceeding
* Accepted papers will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore subject to meeting IEEE Xplore's scope and quality requirements
You can submit your paper using following IEEE conference templates:
- Microsoft Word Template
- LaTeX Bibliography Files