The authors of ICECCME 2023 should pay attention to the following:
* Original, previously unpublished papers, and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference, with scientific and technical contributions, are expected.
* All submitted papers will be checked for plagiarism through the IEEE CrossCheck system or Turnitin software.
* Papers must be written in English with a maximum paper length of six (6) printed pages including figures for regular papers. If they exceed 6 pages, author must pay extra fee 50 Euro for per paper.
* Authors of accepted papers should upload their final paper in PDF format via the CMT. The PDF file must be compliance with IEEE eXpress PDF format:
* Only accepted and presented papers will be published in the ICECCME 2023 Conference Proceedings which will be submitted to the IEEE Xplore® digital library.
Upload your paper here: https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/ICECCME2023
Upon acceptance, at least one of the authors listed in the paper must attend the conference and present the paper according to the schedule of the conference. In the event that the presenter is unable to attend the conference for any reasons, your accepted paper will not be considered for submission of the proceeding to the IEEE Xplore.
At least one of the authors listed on the paper must register for the ICECCME 2023 to upload the final manuscript. The final manuscript must be prepared based on reviewers’ comments and according to the final paper format as well as IEEE PDF compliance.
Only paper that have been corrected according to reviewer(s) suggestion will be considered to be included in the final proceedings for the submission to the IEEE Xplore.
1- Preparing the Camera Ready Version
Each paper must be in PDF format, written in English and conform to the IEEE format. You must use ICECCME template.
2- Before Creating a PDF
* No page numbering should be inserted by the authors.
* Add following Conference Header at RIGHT top of first page of your source file. (Note: It already exists in the conference template)
Proc. of the International Conference on Electrical, Computer, Communications and Mechatronics Engineering (ICECCME 2023)
19-20 July 2023, Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain
* Add the copyright notice to the LEFT bottom of the first page of your source document:
Choose from the following options:
a) For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
b) For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 979-8-3503-2297-2/23/$31.00 ©2023 Crown
c) For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 979-8-3503-2297-2/23/$31.00 ©2023 European Union
d) For all other papers the copyright notice is: 979-8-3503-2297-2/23/$31.00 ©2023 IEEE
If necessary, contact to
email@example.com for the appropriate
3- Verifying the Paper: Steps for checking or converting PDFs using IEEE PDF Express
ICMAME 2023 has registered to use IEEE PDF eXpress to generate and verify the format of all papers submitted. IEEE PDF eXpress is a free service to IEEE Conferences, allowing their authors to make IEEE Xplore-compatible PDFs (Conversion function) or to check PDFs that authors have made themselves for IEEE Xplore compatibility (PDF Check function).
3.1. Create your manuscript(s).
3.2. Proofread and check layout of manuscript
3.3. Create IEEE PDF eXpress account.
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress TM site : https://ieee-pdf-express.org
First-time users should do the following:
Select the New Users – Click this link: https://ieee-pdf-express.org/account/signup
Enter the following:
57830X for the Conference ID
your email address
Continue to enter information as prompted.
An online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
3.4. Upload source file(s) for Conversion; and/or PDFs for Checking (Conference ID is 57830X). Uploading a paper to IEEE PDF eXpress is not the same as submitting the paper to the conference for review. The checked PDF paper still needs to be submitted by the normal means.
3.5. Use IEEE PDF eXpress to attain IEEE Xplore compatible PDF(s). The site contains extensive instructions, resources, helpful hints and access to technical support.
Please approve your pdf file after converting.
3.6. Submit final, IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF(s) as per the instructions found below.
4- Submitting the Camera Ready Version
After download your pdf file from IEEE pdf eXpress site and your source file (if available only word file, not latex file), you should submit them to https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/ICECCME2023 as Camera Ready Submission.
15 May 2023 is the deadline to upload the CMT submission system.
PDF version of your camera-ready paper must have passed the PDF Express checks. Please make sure that you submit the same pdf file which has been verified by the PDF Express. Otherwise it will not be accepted !
* Accepted AND presented papers will be published in conference proceeding
* Accepted papers will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore subject to meeting IEEE Xplore's scope and quality requirements