Online Conference Program
Physical Conference Program
IMPORTANT NOTES for Physical participants:
The extended versions of selected papers will be published in Energies journal (SCI-indexed, IF:2.702). Click for details.
- The conference will be hybrid mode (i.e. online and
- The physical part of the conference will be realized
on 7 October 2021.
- The conference hotel is Hilton
Mauritius Resort & Spa.
- To enter Mauritius, you must present a negative PCR
test taken within 72 hours before departure.
- It is mandatory to arrange COVID-19 insurance health
cover (Mauritian citizens, resident permit holders and occupational permit
holders are exempted)
- All travellers must fill out the health forms before
or during your flight to Mauritius. These include the passenger
locator form and the health
- You will need to hand these completed forms to
immigration and health officials on arrival at Mauritius airport
- For hotel stays a mandatory antigen test is required
on arrival at your hotel (day 0) and again on day 5 of your stay. These will
be chargeable subject to your hotel policy
- You can explore the island after you receive a
negative result from your antigen test on day 0
- All participants must be vaccinated. You can find
details here: https://mauritiusnow.com/faqs
- Participants must handle their own visa procedures.
You can see some details here: https://passport.govmu.org/passport/?page_id=605
The International Conference on Electrical, Computer, Communications and Mechatronics Engineering (ICECCME) is the premier event that brings together industry professionals, academics, and engineers from the related institutions to exchange information and ideas on electrical, computer, communications and mechatronic engineering. The conference will feature a comprehensive technical program offering numerous technical sessions with papers showcasing the latest technologies, and applications.
All submissions will be subject to double blind reviews and accepted papers will be submitted for inclusion in IEEE Xplore. Please note that all accepted papers must be presented for publication in the conference proceedings and inclusion in IEEE Xplore.
(IEEE Conference Record: 52200
The conference will be held in Mauritius, which lies about 500 miles (800 km) east of Madagascar in the Indian Ocean. It is surrounded by a beautiful stretch of 93 miles of white sandy beaches. Mauritius has a rich multi-cultural diversity and is the home of two UNESCO world heritage sites.
The topics of the conference include (but are not limited to):
- Electrical Energy Generation, Transmission and Distribution
- Renewable Energy Systems
- Solar Technology
- Electrical Machines
- Power Electronics
- Computer Vision
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Networks
- Big Data
- Signal Modelling for Audio-Visual Communication
- Machine Learning
- Telecommunication Systems
- Data Mining
- Digital Communication Systems
- Fiber-optic Communication
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Intelligent Control
- Micro Mechatronics
- Mechatronics in Energy Systems
- Fault Detection and Diagnosis in Mechatronics Systems
- IoT and sensor networks
- Robotics and automation
- Engineering applications supporting the SDGs
All paper submissions will be double-blind peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, research content, correctness, relevance to conference and readability. Please read complete call for papers guidelines before submitting your paper.
The World Health Organization has declared the assessment of the risk of spread and impact of COVID-19 at the global level and characterized it as ‘Global Pandemic’. As your safety is our top priority and concern, the Organizing Committee has decided to organize the conference as a hybrid one. In addition to oral presentations, you are also allowed to make online/Video presentation. If you cannot attend the conference because of the COVID-19, you are recommended to choose online/Video presentation.